The medical consultation center “Perlina Zdorov’ya” offers the installation of dental implants. The center employs experienced, highly qualified and certified doctors.
Dental implants, – an alternative to dentures.
Before dental implants appeared in dentistry, dentures were the only alternative.
Implants are artificial structures that are placed in the bone tissue of the jaw, where the root is usually located. Implants integrated to the jawbone act as the basis for an artificial tooth or bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach conditionally removable dentures.
However, not every patient may be a candidate for dental implantation. For successful treatment, the patient must have the proper bone density and size. In all cases, dental implants require strict oral hygiene.
Implants are usually made from synthetic and in addition biocompatible materials such as inert metal (titanium) or bioceramics.
In order to install the implant in the jaw, surgery is performed. In this regard, all manipulations are performed under anesthesia, for absolute painlessness. In accordance with the procedure, a certain period of time is required for the implant to integrate osteo-integrated. Basically, these periods range from 4 to 8 months.
Advantages of classic implantation:
- Long life of implants – several tens of years.
- Neighboring teeth with defects remain intact.
- Ability to replace dentures. If implants serve for a long time, then crowns may require replacement over time. In this case, the artificial roots will not be affected.
- Maximum usability, as this is a fixed prosthetics. Implants reliably fix the prosthesis, which eliminates undesirable moments.
- Aesthetic appeal. Artificial teeth look natural and are no different from natural ones.