Dentistry in Poltava
The medical and consultation center “Perlina Zdorov’ya” offers qualified consultations and high-quality treatment of dental diseases:
- Painless treatment and prevention of dental diseases.
- High level of service.
- Qualified staff.
- Modern treatment technologies that have been tested by leading European dental clinics.
- Use only certified materials in various procedures.
- Compliance with all sanitary standards.
Dental treatment services.
- Professional oral hygiene.
- Modern examination by a radiovisiograph (with a minimum radiation dose).
- Prevention of caries (fissure sealing).
- Restoration of teeth.
- Endodontic treatment with modern technology.
- Treatment of periodontal tissues (vector therapy).
- Fixation of skies (decoration for teeth).
- Teeth whitening.
For the treatment of periodontal tissues using the modern method of treatment “VECTOR” system.
Periodontics patients note:
- The presence of gingival pockets;
- Gingival deposits;
- Bleeding gums;
- Bad breath.
Advantages of the “VECTOR” system:
- Gentle polishing of surfaces and restorations;
- Removal of microbial film;
- Thorough washing of periodontal pockets;
- Removal of subgingival dental deposits;
- leaching of endotoxins and preservation of root cement.
We also offer all types of surgical care:
- Tooth extraction of any degree of complexity;
- Replacement of missing teeth by implantation;
- Resection of the tips of the roots of the teeth;
- Removal of cysts;
- Surgery to preserve teeth and further prosthetics;
- Surgical preparation for orthopedic and orthodontic treatment;
- Plastic frenum (upper and lower lips, tongue);
- Plastic of the vestibule of the oral cavity;
- Removal of uncut teeth;
- Surgical treatment of periodontal disease.
The treatment is absolutely painless. The duration of treatment is 1 to 2 years.
- Treatment of various pathologies of permanent and removable bites with the help of removable and non-removable orthodontic appliances (production of removable plate devices in removable and permanent bites in children);
- Installation of the edgewise technique (bracket system) in interchangeable and permanent bites in children and adults;
- The use of various types of braces (metal, sapphire, ceramic, composite).
- Prosthetics with fixed and removable dentures.
- Clasp dentures.
- Metalless and cermets
All types of fixed prosthetics:
- Stamped crowns;
- Solid cast crowns;
- Cermet structures;
- Non-metal ceramic structures;
- Prosthetics on implants.
- Arch prostheses of all types;
- Laminar removable dentures.
All types of surgical intervention are performed under quality anesthesia.
- Correction of the bite using the bracket system.
- Fixation of retainers.